10 Things You Should Know About Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP)
1) 100% Backed by Ford Motor Company - Ford ESP is the only Extended Service Plan backed by Ford Motor Company.
2) Dealer Support Across the U.S. and Canada - Ford ESP is the only Extended Service Plan accepted at every Ford, Lincoln and Mercury dealership in the U.S. and Canada.
3) Genuine Ford Parts and Service - Repairs are made with only genuine Ford parts by factory trained and certified technicians.
4) No Out-of-Pocket Expenses- Other than the applicable deductible, there are no out-of-pocket expenses for covered repairs.
5) Interest Free Payments- Ford ESP offers Interest Free Financing with multiple Time Payment options available for most plans. Choose the one that's right for you.
6) Provides Non-Stop Coverage- Ford ESP combined with the manufacturer's warranty provides customers with continuous, uninterrupted coverage.
7) Coverage is 100% Transferable - Ford ESP is transferable and increases the resale value of the vehicle.
8) 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Available - For ESP provides a toll-free hotline for roadside assistance 24 hours a day to meet the needs a customer may experience on the road.
9) No Unexpected Expenses or Surprises- Ford ESP provides clear and comprehensive coverage and takes the RISK out of vehicle ownership.
10) More Than 30 Million Contracts Sold - Ford ESP is a proven winner and leads the industry in Extended Service Plans. There have been over 30 million satisfied customers since 1976.